The Insurance Service – Income Insurance UK can provide a number of personal insurance policies. We specialise in personal accident and sickness insurance for self employed or individuals that do not receive sickness pay when they are unable to work. This policy will provide you a monthly payment for a period, of usually,12 months but can be longer, if you are unable to fulfil the duties of your own occupation.In other words stops you being able to work.

    Accident & Sickness policies are in reality short term Income Protection or Income Replacement policies which may cover unemployment as an option.

    In our experience many high risk occupations are much more concerned about the possibility of suffering an accident than being sick, particularly the-self employed tradesmen, who tend to work when sick as it is their livelihood at stake.

    We can offer a low cost pure accident policy that will payout a lump sum in the event of accidental death or serious injury, such as loss of limb,sight or hearing for example.

    We can also offer a policy that will pay a monthly amount of between 50 and 70% of your gross salary in the event you cannot work through Accident or Sickness. This is usually after 14 or 30 days absence and will pay for anything  from 12 months up to 60 months.

    For More Information Income Protection Insurance Self Employed, Income Insurance UK

  • Comments

    No comments yet

    Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires

    Add comment

    Name / User name:

    E-mail (optional):

    Website (optional):